China Cement Vertical Chain Grain Bucket ElevatorIntroduction
Our bucket elevator comes in 7 models, including TD100, TD160, TD250, TD315, TD400, TD500 and TD630. The elevating capacity is from 4m3/h to 238m3/h. The total height is between 4m and 40m. This piece of conveying equipment can be manufactured and installed in different ways according to your application situations and special requirements. Principle
The bucket elevator, as material conveying solution, is composed of material conveying mechanism (buckets and conveying rubber belt), upper section with transmission drum, lower section with stretching drum, housing at the medium section, drive mechanism, non-return brake apparatus. Specification Sheet
1. This premium bucket elevator can rapidly discharge material by centrifugal force.
2. Rubber conveying belt is adopted as the traction component. The belt is not suitable for conveying big sized materials with high abrasiveness and materials with high digging resistance.
3. The materials should be below 60°
C. If you choose a heatproof belt, the maximum material allowed could reach 200°
4. Comparing with D type bucket elevator, our product features high conveying efficiency and more bucket types.
This bucket elevating system is designed for vertically elevating loose powdery, granular, and small blocky materials (Density is smaller than 1.5T/M3) with no or moderate abrasiveness, such as coal, sand, coke breeze, cement, broken ore, and so on. Package & CertificateOuter packing is plywood case, conform to the international standards.
Inner packing is Moisture-proof and water-proof membrane.
All of package are wrapped by 0.5mm steel belt to further strengthen.
2 sets/20GP. 5 sets/40GP.
THE FUMIGATION/DISINFECTION CERTIFICATE, PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE to Russia could be supported.
PACKING DECLARATION to Australia could be provided.
CIQ to Egypt and Ethiopia could be provided.Required inquiry informationPlease provide the follow information for a suitable machine:
1. Please advice your usage.
2. Please advice the capacity you require.
3. Please advice the height you need (from outlet to floor).
4. Please advice the voltage you use.
5. Which material you prefer to? Stainless steel or carbon steel?
6. Other special requirement. We promise, all of your information (Tel, email, etc.) will be not published without permission.